Sunday, November 13, 2011

Drama - Coffee Prince

Alternate Names: The First Shop of Coffee Prince
Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 17
Network: MBC
Broadcasted: 2007-Jul-02 to 2007-Aug-27
Lead Actors: Yoon Eun Hye, Gong Yoo, Lee Sun Gyun, Chae Jung Ahn

My Rating: ♥♥♥♥/5







Coffee Prince! Coffee Prince! Coffee Prince! I love Coffee Prince! I think I've already said this in previous drama posts but I love watching anything with actress Yoon Eun Hye. I just think she is good whether it is as a girl, boy, good, evil, sexy, cute anything! I just love her and as far as gender bender drama actresses I think she is far better than Park Shin Hye.

The drama follows the basic poor woman, rich man with gender bender spin to it, but I tend to love girly things like that. It also has actor Kim Jae Wook, who I think is super dreamy... And get this, in the drama he also speaks Japanese, makes waffles and wears black nail polish. I swear to god he is the reason why I started wearing black nail polish (I know what drama I'm going to do next weeeeeekkkk!!!). Oh yeah and because it is Yoon Eun Hye, the kissing/do it scenes are soooo much better, she is actually one of the few actresses who actually kiss back. Way to go! Love ya gal!

Basic Synopsis: Go Eun Chan, a Tae Kwon Do instructor, gives up her feminine image and lives her life with multiple jobs trying to pay off the debts of her family. Choi Han Gyul is a rich grandson of a huge food company who is forced to go on dates because of his grandmother. Han Gyul mistakes Eun Chan as a man and pays her to play his gay lover to fend off the blind dates. Han Gyul is then forced to take over a coffee shop going under and turn it into a profitable business. Eun Chan ends up with a job at the coffee shop but must keep her gender a secret. Romantic scenarios start to make everyone in the shop question his sexuality.

There's no trailer video for you guys this week because there is no good ones!!! Let me know if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment