Sunday, December 11, 2011

Drama - My Girlfriend is Nine-Tailed Fox

Alternate Names: My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Fantasy
Episodes: 16
Network: SBS
Broadcasted: 2010-Aug-11 to 2010-Sep-30
Lead Actors: Lee Seung Ki, Shin Min Ah, No Min Woo, Park Soo Jin

My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥/5















This is probably my second favorite Korean drama of all time! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me copy her hairstyle! I forced my younger sister to watch it with me a second time and I got her hooked on it! Even though it follows the spoiled rich guy falls in love with girl theme, I really thought the drama had a real sense of fun and fantasy! As some of you already know, I love Lee Seung Ki, partly because I think he looks like my younger brother, but I thought he was also very good in "Brilliant Inheritance."

This drama is produced by the same people who did "He's Beautiful" so there is no skimping on locations, wardrobe or CGI effects. Plus there are cameos made by Uee, Lee Hong Ki and Park Shin Hye! Awesome!

Basic Synopsis: Cha Dae Woong is living his spoiled life of a wannabe actor/stuntman when he nearly get's himself killed running away from his grandfather. He releases the spirit of a trapped nine-tailed fox from an ancient painting and in return she loans him her magic orb (which heals him). Dae Woong is scared to death she might eat him, but all Miho wants is to become a normal human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment