Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Asian Food Vendors

I recently have been seeing a lot of videos about really interesting food vendors in Asia. So far I have only managed to get about three interesting videos, so if anyone knows of something else I haven't posted, feel free to let me know!

Here is what seems like a water bender in Bangkok, Thailand!!! There are many cool videos of vendors in India and Thailand cooling down tea in interesting ways. This guy is super cool!



I've seen this a couple times in some Korean reality shows. People making popcorn by blowing it up! Pretty cool popcorn cannon!



This is a food vendor I think I've seen in a couple different videos. He's always entertaining as he makes this honey candy? Some say it's cookie? But I just love his "Oh my god!" and "Wooowww!"

No comments:

Post a Comment