Sunday, January 22, 2012

Drama - Brilliant Legacy

Alternate Names: Shining Inheritance/Beautiful Legacy
Genre: Family, Romance
Episodes: 28
Network: SBS
Broadcasted: 2009-Apr-25 to 2009-Jul-26
Lead Actors: Lee Seung Ki, Han Hyo Joo, Bae Soo Bin, Moon Chae Won

My Rating: ♥♥♥/5












Happy Lunar New Years!!! Yay!

So this was one of the longer and complicated dramas I've seen so far. It also has one of the most evil stepmother character I've ever seen! I mean, she kicks out her stepdaughter and her autistic brother out onto the street when their only family dies! Who the eff does that?! Anyways, the story line is so complicated and twisted I'm not even going to try to explain. What you need to know is there is an EVIL stepmother, not exactly evil stepsister, father faking his death, spoiled brat guy, and a rich grandmother who has a horrible money grubbing family. I mean that family is horrible, I would not leave them a dime.

Of course, I love Lee Seung Ki because he looks like my younger brother...

Basic Synopsis:Go Eun Seung is a hot tempered girl who comes home from studying abroad to visit her father, brother and extended family. She gets her luggage mixed up with the spoiled rich boy, Sun Woo Hwang, that leads to complications and heated fights. This is when Go Eun Seung's father is mistakingly pronounced dead and her evil step mother kicks out her and her autistic brother out onto the streets...

No comments:

Post a Comment