Sunday, January 15, 2012

Genre: Action, Suspense, Romance
Episodes: 20
Network: SBS
Broadcasted: 2011-May-25 to 2011-Jul-28
Lead Actors: Lee MinHo, Park Min Young, Lee Joon Hyuk

My Rating: ♥♥♥♥.5/5














I just finished this drama a couple days ago and I've got to say, it is one of the best I've seen yet. It has action, guns, romance, and best of all...Lee MinHo! There was some of the best action sequences I've ever seen in a drama. Most of the time it's pretty lame musical dance-fighting technique. I read somewhere that Lee Minho practiced martial arts and stunts months before they even started filming. I'm impressed.

And I've always like Park Min Young (Sungkyunkwan Scandal) she's beautiful and very talented actress. She plays a bodyguard to the President and his daughter in the Blue House (equivalent to the White House). It's kinda cool that in the drama she's a level 4 Taekwondo master, but she's seriously lacking other skills required of a bodyguard. Like say, shooting a modern gun or maybe having common sense about a break-in at your apartment?! I guess that's just me...but how do you safeguard the president when you can't effectively protect yourself? To be fair, she does redeem herself a couple times.

Basic Synopsis: Lee Yoon Sung has been raised ever since he was an infant to take revenge for the deaths of 20 secret opts men, including his father. Finding and dealing his own brand of revenge on the five responsible political figures in Seoul has been everything but easy. Including bullet wounds, espionage and even love...

No comments:

Post a Comment